E-Giving is a secure, convenient and flexible way to give without the hassle of writing checks. Features and benefits include:
- Give anywhere, anytime, on any device
- No cost to you
- Choice of payment options: checking account, debit card, credit card
- Choice of scheduling options: one-time payments (immediate or scheduled for a future date), recurring payment (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly or quarterly)
- Set up your own E-Giving account for regular contributions, or use our guest account for one-time contributions (note: guest contributions limited to debit /credit card)
- Update your personal details or your contribution schedule at any time (available for user accounts only) – you retain complete control over your giving
- Give to any of Epworth’s ministries – regular offerings, seasonal offerings, special offerings, memorial gifts etc.
- Optionally, set up email reminders to notify you when it’s time to make your contribution
- A receipt for each transaction – can be printed and placed in the offering plate
- View or print a statement of your contributions (note: statement displays online contributions only, available for user accounts only)
To learn more about how to set up your own user account and make your first online contribution, please review the Online Giving Guide.