Connecting to God through daily devotion and prayer is a way of developing our relationship with Him and experiencing His presence in our lives. It allow us to spend time with God and is a significant factor in growing to love Him.
Upper Room Ministries’ daily devotional guide provides free daily meditations, accessible in varied formats. It’s mission is to help people feel invited and welcomed into God’s presence to:
- listen to scripture as God’s personal message, linking their stories to God’s story;
- commune with God in prayer;
- see their daily choices and small acts of obedience as part of God’s work;
- realize our connection through Christ as a universal family of believers;
- encounter the living Christ and be transformed into Christ’s likeness.
The devotional guide shows real people struggling to live faithfully in real-life situations, with the Bible as the touchstone for and measure of faithful living. It’s a great resource for connecting daily with God’s word.